- Analysis: Addressing Airborne Transmission of COVID-19 (7/7/2020)
July 2020 – Published by Oxford University Press for the Infectious Diseases Society of America
- Pintler PPy Antimicrobial/Anti-Fungal Mask (3/27/2020)
The Pintler PPy Antimicrobial/Anti-Fungal Mask is designed, assembled and recommended for those not in surgery, but in the supporting roles of patient care. It is designed for all the support roles who need protection. The mask materials are not disposable and are designed for home laundry, 100 times. A protective barrier mask with PPy properties inherent in the fabric, this is not a treatment to the material but a conversion of fabric into a Polyprrole Antimicrobial Textile.
Kent D. Ellis, CEO
The mask, all materials and labor are made in the USA
- Pintler International (1/3/2020)
- 2018/2019 Support AORN Standards. Complete transition of the Pintler Patient Warming Pads to a 3.5” thickness. AORN recommends 3” thickness. (6/5/2019)
- AORN 2019 Nashville – Pintler introduces Thermal Insulated Booties and Mittens Thermal retention of body heat when using Tourniquets and elevating feet Pintler exhibits PEAK Warming System on a Trumpf 7000 table, VISTA on a Hil-Rom Stretcher. (6/5/2019)
- “100% Customer Satisfaction in Cardiovascular #1 customer satisfaction feedback has been the Pintler 78” long pad used dedicated CVOR suites. The trend is to remove heated water pads. Ease of use, no water spilling on the floor, warm patients & great skin outcomes.” is locked 100% Customer Satisfaction in Cardiovascular #1 customer satisfaction feedback has been the Pintler 78” long pad used dedicated CVOR suites. The trend is to remove heated water pads. Ease of use, no water spilling on the floor, warm patients & great skin outcomes. (6/5/2019)
- May 2019 Circ-Arrest Cases Initial reports from a study/investigation of the Pintler 78” CVOR pad during Circ-Arrest procedures has shown reduced closing time of 10 minutes or more. More to follow! (6/5/2019)
- TREND- Addition January, 2019 introduction of TREND feature to the Pintler PEAK pads. Patented innovation of adding a webbing and offering carabiners with every PEAK Pad that allow the connection of the Pintler TRENDELENBURG Pad for safe and secure patient positioning (6/5/2019)
- Pintler adds Owens/Minor and Medline as distributors – Q4 2018 (9/27/2018)
- HealthTrust, Vizient, and Premier extend Pintler agreement 2 years – Q4 2018 (9/27/2018)
- Pintler offers a “Group Buy” pricing offer to HPG, Vizent, & Premier members – Q4 2018 (9/27/2018)
- Pintler adds Trendelenburg feature to all Torso pads – Introduction of Thermal Retention Products Oct 2018 (9/27/2018)
- Pintler attends Healthcare Connects meeting, Chicago Oct 2018 (9/27/2018)
- Pintler will be exhibiting AORN – Nashville – April 2019 (9/27/2018)
- Pintler exhibits at the OR Manager’s Meeting, Nashville – Sept 2018 (9/25/2018)
- Exhibiting OR Manager’s Meeting Nashville, Sept 17-19, 2018 (9/16/2018)
- Warm-air blowers direct pathogens to surgical site (8/27/2018)
- Children’s of Wisconsin joins the Pintler family (8/23/2018)
- John Hopkins and Pintler (8/23/2018)
- Pintler adds a Children’s Hospital to the family, 20 OR’s 45 VISTA™ Stretchers (7/15/2018)
- Pintler delivers in a 17-hr FLAP procedure – no skin issues (7/15/2018)
- Pintler Medical at AORN 2018 (3/26/2018)
- Pintler Medical at AORN #531 (2/16/2018)
AORN 2018, New Orleans, Pintler Booth #531. Come see what is new. See the future OR pad that offers warming/pressure reduction and ????.
Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
Exhibit Hall Hours
March 25: 4pm–6pm (Opening Reception)
March 26: 10am–4pm
March 27: 9am–2pm
- Pintler Training & In-Service (2/16/2018)
2017 Pintler introduced a new program where new users and large trials have not only local sales representation but a training person to guide the best practices and use of product for Orthopedic warming, CVOR’s, general patient care and to share experiences that other facilities offer in their conversion to Pintler and ending the use of water pads and forced air warming.
- Pintler PEAK & VISTA move into our first whole Children’s Hospital conversion March 2018 (2/16/2018)
- VISTA – Value Analysis (2/16/2018)
VISTA – heated stretcher pad has been identified by many Value Analysis reviews as the fastest ROI in healthcare. Remove the use of disposable hot air warming in Pre-Op or the high use of bath blankets. Financial reviews of both award VISTA the #1 ROI in perioperative services.
Bath blanket consumption per patient ranges from 6-14 blankets. Untold time is taken by nursing to exchange and gather bath blankets. End this craziness with VISTA, reduce bath blanket use to 3.
- FACIAL Transplants (2/16/2018)
Pressure reduction and warming were the goals when Johns Hopkins Medical Research Center, Baltimore, Maryland selected Pintler Medical’s PEAK pad as the patient care surface for FACIAL Transplants. This 24-hour procedure demands skin care for the patient as this amazing procedure is performed.
Supine patient warming with Pintler delivers vasal dilation and pressure redistribution delivered continually to prevent surgical acquired bed sores.
- Kent in Idaho! (5/3/2017)
- Showtime! (4/8/2017)